ESC in Jerevan II (Armenië)
ESC in Jerevan II (Armenië)
From camping in a forest or near a lake to climbing snow covered mountains and observing the land from above the clouds, all of this if possible in the beautiful country of Armenia. Are you curious about it? If so, our partner HUJ has many diverse ESC opportunities that are waiting for you there.
The essential aim of the organization is to raise the social competences and employability of the youth by organizing activities for national and foreign volunteers in various programs in Armenia (workcamps, training courses, medium and long-term volunteering projects) as well as facilitating the participation of local and national volunteers in similar projects abroad. Another important goal of the organization is to take care of orphans, children with special needs and socially indigent people by organizing activities for them and making them more visible for local, national and international communities.
To do so, HUJ is closely collaborating with 15 Armenian partners that regularly host local and ESC volunteers:
– The Botanical garden (environmental activities)
– Rehabilitation Centre (organization of activities for kids with different chronic diseases and conditions)
– National Gallery of Armenia (promotion of Armenian culture through guided tours, thematic interactive and educational programs for children, punctual events at the National Gallery…)
– History Museum of Armenia (contact with the visitors, organization of special events at the Museum, creation of specific programs for children…)
– “Zatik” Child support center (organization of activities for socially disadvantaged children between 5 and 15 – leisure time, informal language lessons, homework, creative activities…)
– HUJ- office (promotion of volunteering life; participation in workshops and talks in schools on various topics such as intercultural dialogue; organization of international voluntary work camps…)
– Muracan Hospital complex (visiting children at the hospital, helping the staff members organize charitable events, activities and games for the children…)
– 14 School for children with visual impairments (organize activities for children with visual disabilities. Help them participate in diverse art workshops and support the staff in organizing these activities -painting, sculpturing, handicrafts, etc.)
– Diaconia (wide variety of tasks connected to helping socially vulnerable families: distribution of food and other supplies, organization of cultural development programs for children, renovation of the Development Center for Children, organization of recreational activities for children with disabilities…)
– Arabkir Medical Center (help the children of the medical center participate in all art workshops and support the staff in organizing these activities -painting, sculpturing, handicrafts, etc-, teach foreign languages, organize excursions, outdoor activities, sport activities and thematic meetings…)
– World Wide Fund for Nature Armenia (environmental activities such as assisting in biodiversity monitoring, data coordination and analysis, assisting in eco-trail mapping and management…)
For more information about the organization and the volunteering conditions, you can have a look at the General Booklet of HUJ.
Information about ESC vacancies:
– The Botanical Garden: from June 2023
– The Rehabilitation Center: from September 2023
– National Gallery of Armenia: from February 2023
– History Museum of Armenia: from May 2023
– Zatik Child Support Center: from April 2023
– HUJ office: from May 2023
– Muracan hospital complex: from January 2023
– 14 school: from September 2023
– Diaconia Charitable foundation: from April 2023
– Arabkir Medical Center: from March 2023
– WWF office: from January/February 2023
You can also start at other moments. Just ask 🙂
For more information about the ESC vacancies, you can have a look at the website of HUJ.
Alles over dit project
Waarom kiezen voor Eastpackers?
Eastpackers begeleidt Nederlandse jongeren kosteloos bij het vinden van een EU gefinancierd vrijwilligerswerkproject.
Ervaren mentoren die altijd voor je klaar staan.
Wij zijn flexibel: geen vaste deadlines, geen onzekerheid
Laag inschrijfgeld dat je terugkrijgt na je EVS project